Welcome to my website. This is what I think you should know about your Urological Care...
Who comes to see Dr. Kelly?
- The man whose ability to obtain or maintain an erection is now clearly in the "ED" range and he needs help,
- The man with an enlarged prostate or BPH causing difficulty with urination and he needs the best treatment with the lowest possible complication risk,
- The man with "low T" or Hypogonadism noticing his sex drive decrease and his waistline increase,
- The man who has decided that Vasectomy is the right family-planning choice and that the No-scalpel Vasectomy is the only way to go,
- The sexually active man concerned about herpes genitalia, chlamydia, HPV or genital warts or other STDs
- The patient who is suddenly stricken with a Kidney Stone attack and desires the absolute best and necessary care to get him through this painful episode,
- The man was told by his primary care doctor that his PSA is elevated and he wants to make sure that he receives the absolute best information and care tailored to his needs and desires,
- The patient who is diagnosed with a tumor of the Kidney, Adrenal, Bladder, Prostate, Testicle or Penis and needs effective, up-to-date, expert and compassionate care,
- The patient who has bladder control issues including such symptoms as nocturia, incontinence, urinary urgency, urinary frequency, dysuria, reduced flow and urinary retention.
If and when these events occur in your lifetime, you'll need a urologist to be there at your side providing you with the care that you deserve.
Since 1990, Dr. Kelly has been that urologist for patients in Santa Monica and from as far as Tokyo, London, Paris, Moscow, Rome, Beijing, Tel Aviv, Riyadh, Tehran, Abuja, Buenos Aires and Sydney.
You will soon come to understand and appreciate why U.S. News & World Report considers Dr. Kelly one of"America's Top Urologists."